Friday 6 August 2021

Comedy: List

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Social media is destroying us, its coming the era of destruction.
We all gonna die
Or at least I am suicidal

I family used to say that they love me and Its pleasant to have me.
As for now they say "you are mistake", we needed to get abortion.

People are boring they suck we start from era of destruction then we go up to love and from there we can end up seeing some kinda fat douche jerking off.

I hate em,people who just fit in society I just fucking hate em.
We got chubby, skinny, tall fucks, midgets or lets say dwarfs,its so fucked up.

I need somebody to love me...
For me relationship its a one way thing, they love me... they need to validate me, to like me, to give me more and more self validation.
I need a partner who just to give me everything which I couldn't get from my parents.

I was born into a damaged house as people say, dysfuctional family.
Not over protective
Awful parenting
Too strict
Still reminds me for the penis erection,mom stop making my penis hard
STOP IT
STOP IT

Isn't it strange water has no taste, most shitties product ever evented and people still buy it.
I am trying to avoid gold showers while I am here
Quitely trying to not piss myself whole being on massage.

Happy endings parlor massages are massages where they plsy first with your body by putting shit...
I mean oil over your body and massage or over massage at the end they play with the dick.
Something, simple which my wife avoids do it.
For the record, I am stalker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...