Friday 6 August 2021

Comedy: Price

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I am thinking about buying a car, but its quite a price.
Almost bunch of prostitutes
Isn't strange we pay 150$ or 60$...
Or 300$ or lets say 400$ and we fuck we pay more to buy shitty stuff with no chance of fucking.
Have you seen somebody fucking his car
Or his expensive apartment?
I have seen a guy to masturbate... but fucking this concept is not fitting my mind.

People need to stop buying shitty aka useless shit from the market, guys NO NEED FOR THAT
I ALREADY ON TELLY SAW ONE GUY BEATING OFF, he was sad,ugly,bolding, tall and depressed.
But still my tv was off, which was weird.

Isn't it weird they said my father is alive, he just made a mistake which made him teleport in other universe.
Strangely enough after a week I was at a party, my grandma was holding my fathers dick he was sleeping while thrre was some kinda Jesus Guy saying religious shit.
Still saying this is made up story from the time which I had a complete make out with my mom, she was sucking my dick.
But we had conversation to make up something

I hate myself
I just hate myself
Bold
Awful hair style
Hats???
Really???
I am like rubbish already used and thrown away.

At photo shoots I am like a prostitute,too much events this year... I am making...
WHY?
BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE ME
AND LIKE ME
AND LIKE ME
SOCIAL MEDIA SUCKS WHEN LIFE SUCKS I GO ONE STEP FURTHER ONE HANDJOB
But still thinking what my mom has to do anything over here.

Sometimes I just walk naked at home
Just stuff which I like to do.

We always idealize people, what fo we do it?
Did you saw that cool actor?
This model?
Did you saw the most hottest woman, in town?
We always put them pedestal cut ourself destroy ourselves mentally...
In other words automatically we beat ourselves and at the same time with somebody at higher position.
Society so fucked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...