Wednesday 18 September 2024

And He dies

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


After long story short
I hope every cripple dies
I just hope. I do not pray, I hope for stuff.

Recently I went total rampage on my show
And now I am putting it out of its misery.

Its season 2 episode 4
...
As for this year last episode
It has been long ride
If somebody is interested to come over and see me.
Right now I do not feel like it to continue with the show.
Fuck em
Fuck you
Fuck all fucks

I am angry
I feel tired
I want to focus on games and wasting time.
Fuck productivity
Austin Summers and his mentor and immersion programs to eat bag of dicks.

I feel awful
Staring is waste of time
...
Now back again writting
Doing some writting mental gymnastic
I am sick of humanity
Sick of literature
Sick of everything
Being a human is a weakness
A disease
Believing in God is a way to exploit people.
Saying "Hi" and "GoodBye" are words which do not have any weights in meaning.

Just keep reading
Life is getting hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: That Far

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag Yeah yeah Yeah I am thay far Trump is dancing off on stage He is showing off Food is fool of acid Die marmots GE...