Friday 30 July 2021

Comedy: Useless

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I am what people call useless disease blanket.
Thanks to all of you but here is some facts
I just suck as person

Louis CK genius comic, awful person...
Yeah
... yaaah... Hey Louie we all want to be bad... but evolution make up is what fuck us all over.

I had chance to read articles oh boy... oh boy
About expressiveness
Life
Jokes
Offensive comedy
Yeah I got it all fuck life and give me one cup of tea.

Today no friends whatsover

Today I could do some kinda mistake and nobody will back me up.

Btw, still don't get it the idea of golden shower..
How the fuck fo you get over there... and get an golden shower?
How the hell you desire somebody else piss!?

I am travelling and today I will be homeless

They asked me do I have parents
Do I look like a loser watching out?

One guy I asked him for opinion he was total jackass,fuck that guy

Sometimes you just want to hit someone...
Just pitch perfect hit
He to fall
Or she to fall
And life just improves
Its just better

Some people just don't deserve specific stuff... they just don't OKAY???

Mic with cord, fuck OFF!
Have you tried sex with fat women... oh men its so wild its like inviting whale in your house.
Its just mass destruction of your tiny hole
Yeah we live in holes

People call it Apartment, "My Place", place to "crash" and list goes.
But here is thing its a hole which you fill it with your shit.
If its with your shit, it sucks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...