Thursday 1 July 2021

Comedy: The Lost Chapter

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

My life sucks, no motivation... I suck in life way of speaking, way of talking.
Yeah right
Faggots...

I am gay
I am not saying I had intercourse with men or I have kissed some kinda hairy dude.
But so far from what has happen, I have failed up to the max with girls and I have been hanging out with dudes.
Sounds like the most fucked up day.

People always get offended
Can you imagine you go to watch comedy and you think you won't gry offended
Whiny babies
Come on...
Throw an insult at me
Useless fucks

Whats great about the whole mandkind thing is that we suck as people. We just suck, we are overblown, over the top parasites who just leach for validation, like rotten cockroaches.

Nobody locks doors for sake of it.
If see a couple
A woman
And
A Man
Getting in room and locking door thats where
ARRRRRRR
THE CARROT IN THE HOLE
THE COCK CAROUSEL

If I become funny, well known
And more people start to enjoy me...
My life longevity lowers...
Oh men...
Comedy Kills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...