Friday 30 July 2021

Comedy: Yup

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Kids annoy me... they fucking annoy me...
Walking problems with two legs.

Vitiligo is another disease about which we can think about.
White patches... its so great it reminds me for turmoil which gets on my hands when I masturbate.

Here is a chip of truth way of life goes
Girls are selfish
Everybody is selfish
Nobody cares
You are just a useless midget
You suck
You are awful at most stuff and if something is true life is hard... we lie to people because thats how it works, we keep on avoiding reality and procrastinating.
We just suck really really bad at it.

When people speak other language
They look themselves and then after that they say "Wow... look at it... it works"
"I have got a dick on my side."

I have one those moments when I talk really too much on my phone.
I just look like a decapitated walking victim.

I was one of those Towns of non educated people trying over there comedy, I went with 5 minutes,I bomb...
I was combination of shit and yeah I need change carriers.

I hate people
Thats all I hate em full of masks and lies.

Thats what happens when you meet shitty crowd and try out to be genius.

So in this town in which I was recently,it really sucks...
It fucking... sucks
The suck as crowd, shitty crowd, un educated, awful crowd, stupid and dump.
Yeah you heard me right.

Social 2.0 the truth about social media lets open our eyes and stop being such a neglected hateful crowd.
Fuck OFF

Gay guys are expressive and open and today they want you.
This year I had a lot of reviews about my comedy... a lot ... a lot... fucking a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...