Monday 19 July 2021

Comedy: Lie

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Today I learn something
FUCK THE FAT GUY

WHEN YOU CARE
GIVE A FUCK
BE NICE TO PEOPLE...
WHY YOU GET
ITS JUST HATE
AND PEOPLE WALK OVER YOU
HERE IS THE THING... DONALD
YOUR NICENESS DISGUSTS ME...
COME ON HOW YOU ARE SO NICE WHEN LIFE GOES LIKE
I asked a question "Favourite Vegetable..."... A girl... it was a warm up thing what I got was two stuff
An answer and angry, rude,cruel,jealous, asshole boyfriend... almost got beaten up.
Why?
Nice...


I am just losing my mind, I am getting sleepless night and for food I eat shit.
Exact way to say it...
Its like poop with semen
Sometimes I say I eat shit but other days when they come oh men they are castrating horrible shit.

I do approaches because it has the promise of "You are getting a woman"..
You are getting sex...
But at the emd the sad truth is indirect "no's" and see girls who you like to he with other fellows.

I open cans for prostitutes
I open their drinks
I give compiments
Thats the combination of nice guy and person who goes "Like Me"...
"Like Me"...
Fuck off retard

Oh men here is a thing from 50 000 up to 70 000 thoughts you got...
I am not sure how you take it... but it reminds me like trains express cum wheel.
I am st least getting fucked up.

Can't I die already...
I almost got beaten up
I suck in friendship
I suck with women
I suck in life
I suck in getting enough money
I am tall guy...
I hate every inch and part of myself... and fuck off you bastards

So she acting like a bitch, then after that she wants respect.
Am I some kinda moron a woman which over 40 lost her beauty, ugly piece of package wants me to respect her?
Aldo at the same time she start putting water on herself... as if we are at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...