Monday 27 June 2022

Comedy: EndGame

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 


Just Listen and take notes be neutral be small and not a squeaky wheel.
Be over there take zero positions in conversations and everything will be fine.

TRAVEL GUIDE
KNOCK AND FUCK

Old women tits looks like bags for supermarket to  put my products inside.

Anxiety and worry aren't there the worst human condition?
So much stress I have had in my life sex has been like a mile stone in my life.
If you wake up with no girl along the side of your bed and just your hand in your pants you have a problem. You are a sex addict!

Life feels like you are fucking  a bevear it just sucks and you want to end your fucking life.

My headphones for my phone just broke. Sounds like I had sex with damaged goods.

Being dysfunctional its not bad
Its like Nelson Mandela of peanut soup!

Sometimes sleep is useless its like the alphabet just useless shit.

They say "Give your best"
I say Nay Nay
I Mean stop being an idiot.

They say "Its like a needle in haystack"
I say Fuck A Baybe, Fuck A Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...