Monday 27 June 2022

Comedy: AnotherGo

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 


Another way to say that fat people are going to create WW3, world hunger.

Small people safe space also known as usless fucks we need to kill.

Shakespeare made a blueprint for the whole world theater my oponion is simple, shut up stop wanking Oscar Wilde.

Monkeys are part of the evoultion the end of the evlution we see the man, the humanoid also known as dumb as a carrot in a pickup truck.

People belief in all kinds of shit, my last belief was about poop in a villages used for sauce for pizza.

I have a brand poor people die first, why I go rhat far?
Hitler is the new way of thinking.

Life sucks its full of misery,
I mean cliffs of dick suage system.

I know your hate me I am the most dangerous, Evil person ever lived in this planet.

Jealousy they say keep it out of bed,
In my opinion just grab bunch of cocks and play with them.

Dalai Lama said "Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind."  As erections if you shut up and give me a chance to play with my dick.

Obama said "Don't be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.", sounds like a black men story grab your massive cock and give yourself a blowjob. DUMB FUCK
EGO BOOSTED IDIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...