Thursday 1 July 2021

Comedy: Car

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

After so much stories about people who are engaged, married or even relationship. I can't really deal anymore with this total B.S.
People sell and say some bullshit sentence like it has value.
No it doesn't the same goes for the Jason Capital some of the worthless products and videos
AND YEAH I DID SAID IT
MARKETING
BRAIN STORMING
MIND MELTING
FUCK YOU

Lets move on... goes in about in hour or lets say 30 minutes some useless crap then after that it goes like it has some balue knowledge,no man.
I can read a book and double, tripple it and fuck those gurus of way way beyond all levels.

I watched some kinda tik tok Moron on youtube I thought I will chill up, but at the end I was both a shamed and really feeling screw up.
I've got friends,as for now I have dumped those fatties.
Yeah they are as fat as double screw up Yeager meister!

So here is the deal those guys are in the "friends zone"
Because they have one use
And its... being used validation pin points nothing more.
I am all in for dating psychopaths at least is more fun than a going out with a fat guy who is telling his alcoholic stories and at the end asking yourself why his parents didn't made abortion at early stage!?
Why
Why

People want material like its vaginalmoney here is what I have already heard.
"Friend Zone"
Is for pumping self esteem
Validation circle
Feeling better about herself
Yeah thats your use...
You have been used smart so some asshole comes along and he fucks them all.
Ohhh you are friends
Two things rules for beta guys
And alpha they just get neutralized
Vaginalmoney is for past use, you give your money while she bangs better version guy from you.

Ohhh the sad truth
Just deal it
They hate you
They are nasty
They are mean
They are monsters
They are used toilet seats and lets be honest little bit more...
Fuck those nice stuff which people keep saying and keep doing like they are better than you.
Fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...