Tuesday 22 June 2021

Comedy: TryOn

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

In my opinion people are shell of walking morons.
I hate em
Pure level of disgust.

When I see couple two emotions pop up
Jealousy
And Anger
Definetly I can self let go up to not self abuse, but privillige to abuse others.

I got friends
We can count them on my hand and relatives who are in the toilet and on my hand, when life sucks you start abusing your dick just for the pill of happiness.

People strive for happiness at the end they end up, greedy, jealous and selfish.
Why?
Because life works like that
Nice guys get wiped out.

Yeah I have a hobby I stare at people who are good at getting women, guys who fuck and girls who have it easier in life and then after it I start shaming myself.

I removed my beard because I look like double decker bus with anorexic homeless guy, still not taking the chill pills Z.

Isn't it strange that we read books and watch stuff which even don't matter the slightest.
Its like enjoying anorexic with a candy.

Isn't it strange that most quotes "let me feel good", sayings by people who are isolated from society and making it like its some cool event.

Whats with guys who are against SILICON GIRLS
BIG LIPS
HUGE ASS
ITS MEIN MASTURBATION MANIFESTO
AFTER TRANNIES AND ALL OTHER BDSM SHIT...
LIKE FOR CHILL
I PUT OUT MY DICK AND FANTASIES ABOUT NORMALITY
I AM THINKING ABOUT FUCKING DICKS LOOK AWFUL

Women need to shut up
Equal rights
Oh whoa
Its more likely a joke than anything else
You have one mission get in bed, he hot and thats where you performance is needed thinking part its what males take.

Isn't it strange that we have so much toilets and sometimes when you go in one you hope you do your thing and leave and of course you hold fingers, cross fringers just hoping not dying there, you hope you die somewhere else but not there piss on the floor, poop everywhere... floor which is brown it looks like it hasn't been clean since the last 2 decades.

Sometimes it just eats me girls say "Nice to meet you",... they talk, "they have fun" and at the end they just forget you... why?
Easy one you just don't matter in their lifes hiw is Z winging the whole thing?
He is a Mexical drug cartel and abusing women oh I mean cheap meat yeah Z we all know your tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...