Saturday 8 May 2021

Do It Over

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Some people are just awful, when I say certain stuff I mean em. Thats the truth up to the deck.
So sad and pathetic I ended up again masturbating like a death deer. I was reading blog of comedians and it makes me feel sad.
Because those lil... faggots got lifes, I don't in other hand. Otherwise playdates are awful since when a lot of people ended up with few and right now I am with zero.

People are busy, how do you fix that add up pills + 10 more years and when life ends fuck you all. Not because I got every juice from this life but because I hate those grinders and motivators who make life like its worth living. No, its not!
Life us awful
Its like eating pie it starts great, but after bunch of em you feel shitty and you are fat.
People are fucking another cool fact not a joke but something people are doing.
Have you been reading and going around this redpill shit oh men its depressing.

Its like combination of Christopher Titis special + Jokes who have fail. Thats how I feel about this whole community.

Women are selfish
Women do not care
Women got easily
Women manipulate
And other bla bla shit it just make me angry and If I go start spreading it outside I am mean person, I want to go and give myself one jerk off.
Just to let semen outside!

I constantly think about two things in my life
When I get off
(Its a recession
... its the semen release)
And
Food

Those two stuff are easier to get em and doesn't cost anything. Still for closure I needa hug from a death bear which is masturbating... not me but you guys you silly gooses I am not such type of pervert.
A smile is the best curve on the womens body,but not yours useless body with holes.

People say that out there there are smart and dumb people, but woth people like you... crowd like you
Which has average intelligence as far as not fully evolved ape.

Rape joke goes great... for blind + deaf girls.
Those are easy targets for rape..
You are invisible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...