Saturday 8 May 2021

Comedy: Its My Fault

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

People get offended so does and aborted babies
I thought about quitting comedy but when I see losers
Outside and people who suck at being fun its my privilege to show em how is done


OH MEN MORONS
TEACHERS
PARENTS
FRIENDS
SUGGEST AND RECOMMEND BOOKS
HERE IS THE DEAL READ MORE
... READ MORE IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLES WITH HUMANS HERE IS A GOOD GUESS YOU MORON
YOU SLIM
FUCK

Stop reading its about stuff which nobody cares about, about place nobody will go and Definetly Stephen Hawking huge autist.

What's a precum
Some kinda ... ice cream flavour?


Also what's going on with those
Idiotic ideas of women getting pregnant from cum over the toilet seat

TOTAL BS
Still thinking about titanic

People who stare at me fuck off
My dick is hard... I have boner your mouth girls is for fixing boners, do your job.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

People say "YOU DON'T ENJOY SEX"
Yes
.. I do... but I enjoy when the price lower and affordable, if nom affordable
FUCK OFF

I pay for her dinner, SO BITCH SUCK MY DICK
MY MONEY
YOU NEED TO PAY WITH YOUR BODY
SELFISH BITCH


I broke and bold
Both combinations are fucking awful

What's with give a second?

ITS A MINUTE
TWO MINUTES
AWHILE
BUT NEVER A SECOND
THE MOMENT YOU SAY UP TO THE MOMENT YOU START A SECOND IS PASSED
MORON


I hate common... slogans
Slogan people keep saying
Which mean nothing

Hey, girls ... if you are fat
Shame on you
Fat pig

Yo, yo...Easter just came what a waste time and holidays...
The news are oh whoa
"Jesus Came back from the death"
Just baggarish, boogarish b.s.

I am not saying reasons or why
And going around the whole fucking process.
But you are an idiot if you go vacinating yourself ... Covid 19, vacination
Yo... moron

Its a cool place this planet with a name Earth.
People die from smoking .... not really everyday... but you say them dieing...
Cancers
Tumor
Boldless
Oh men it cracks me open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...