Saturday 8 May 2021

Comedy: Language

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Oh men language such a sucker.

A man with a hole in the throat, oh god its a holy grail of fun.

Three girls fucking, I call it the holy trinity.

To-day, I was staring a girl, with no socks just naked legs and feet, not in any type of wrapping. I know its not food or whatever... but it looks like staring women freaks them out.

I have a lot of friends and people who I know... the number of people who want to hang out with me on long bases, is smaller like a Chinese dick.

I know I am fuck up, I stare and glare at the mirror and what I see is irresponsible sex mistake.

Fat people are fun when they run you see extra meat, oh men holy fuck cheap meat for fucking.

I know if I say this I am idiot.
But did you read snake bite the manhood of a man while he was sitting!
Or how diet goes wrong or lets go one step further.
Break A Skull challenge
I am not the smartest person living on earth, but I don't need math to caculate that most masses ideas are idiotic and crowd is not intelligent.

Recently, I had a conversation with a prostitute.
She said
"Who are you waitin"
Then
"Do you want something"
And then at the end when is about hell... and devils she asked
"Are you going to church"

I tried 3 times suicide,
Unsuccessful all the attempts
It reminds me for marriages who just didn't work out.

It looks like I have missed classes on getting a girlfriend and friends
I just have missed out... it seems for all it works out.

All people are having sex... doesn't matter age or what stage you are in life.
Isn't it strange I am so perfect... As I wanted to be and should be.
I am just a selfish brat who pulls out of the pocket 2 minutes conversations and people leave or I pull out conversation which goes like staring at someone, with thought yup he is comming.

I was at the dentist, I got fucked in the mouth.

What's with clean comedy is it some kinda b.s. this whole thing. Comedy is not clean fuck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...