Tuesday 12 September 2023

Comedy: Stop Doing It

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Wow... crazy story
My prostitute mom was in hospital with oxygen mask.

Jerry Seinfield is the most worst comic ever lived in this planet.
This guy should be dead by now
Career
Amd everything...
Here is everything which comedy it isn't.

Lash out fuck
Guttered fuck

If you are against heterosexuals
You should
Heterophob

I have a joke for disable people
But they are handicap and not comming.
I have a joke for deaf people
But thet can't wait to hear it

Yesterday I went to see my  relatives
I only saw the dead one
Unfortunetally too cold conversation, probably thats why he is dead not good in convos.

What's the best punchline
And my mom new friend
His her brother not from bloodline
The same goes for my therapist she is my  mom she takes care of me, but unfortunately I pay for  talking.
The same goes for shemales that' my father... one of this shemales. But unfortunely no penetration its like wasted biscuit.
So she brought a new guy in home muscular guy, sounds like one more mistake after my bedroom masturbation.

Dead moms are
Like dicks which are not in erected state.
Just useless

- Name this joke dead mom in casket
- Name this joke children should Die as soon as possible
- Name this joke hope everybody dies
- Name This joke gay communities are like fat communities just ...
- I hate my grandparents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...