Saturday 3 September 2022

Really, don't?

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Really?
Really?

Did I heard it right?

I hate rappers
I hate soke specific comedians
Some documentaries
And the list could go and on and on I am really now thinking of spending my daysin playing games and middle fingers for all fucks.
G to the f
A to Assex
Asap mother fuckers.

People get offended
Cults go and kill
And we have a secret some kinda a triangle with an eye is this some kinda poop in the poop pop up factory. Survival is an evolution mechanism does being a sucker thats also an evolution pre adaption. I hate people, I hate certain Tv shows.

Just why are you reading this?
Its not getting any better
It sucks I am losing my mind. I do stand up comedy
"But bash fash women
I hate you
I hate you
Killl
Ambergris
Ambenguish"
Women just suck they like sucking dicks and they suck at this. Make em cry walking miserable, worthless sex thats what they are tasteless aborted humorless freaks.

Sometimes life throws you lemon you just hope you die. Sometimes it throws you food because you are poor and you have nothing to do than to be dumb idiotic cunt stare and read this material. Its not getting any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...