Monday 12 September 2022

Comedy: No Goodbye

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Those people just didn't popped back...

So horrible


Some guy whistle with his mouth, BUT GUESS WHAT I AM NOT YOUR BITCH.


The most fucked up thing is when you are at church to feel insecured. Have you ever been at church with shoes?


Bitches need to shut up

Your mouyh is build for cocks

And if you call me sexist my manifesto gets back in urinals made in the shape of womens mouth.


So I just put therapy sessions in the trash... with social media.


Sleeping is for the poor people

Homeless people who go and beg for money. Stop sleeeping worthless piece of shit.


Whats happeming wih society...

With those dumb repeateable jokes

Dumb repeateable material..

Its like outcast of aids rainbow


They say respect women, but have been edging lately...

Black feet is huge turn off for foot fetish.


I needed recemtly to navigate a prostitute of how stuff to go.

If I am supposse to do her work I want half percentage of the money, dumb gypsie whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...