Sunday 5 June 2022

Comedy: M3

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

We used to party late at night,funerals are in early morning two things go poop and lose some weight for THE COFFFFFIN BOX.

What do you mean bitch?
What you put under
Have money
Being spontenous
And can fight?
How about you digging a hole and put yourself in a box walking casket of crushed dreams.

I was recently in fight it went like a whale getting out of the swimming pool. Fat bitches from diabetes... next time your fat ass with your fatty not really evolved legs think about death disgusting queen of morbid obesity.

Whats the defenition a of morbid obsessed person?
Pig trying to stop being a pig.

Recently I had chance to get full on naked with my new gf, you would ask was the sex any good... because she was screaming, it was because cut her in pieces while she was screaming.
Who could say nowadays had a chance to get a role in a Horror movie and dying over there.

Everyday people die out of different types of stuff here is something cool nothing has ever saw a gay dued coughing blood while sucking a dick.

Transsexuals are modern so does beating up your mother if you asking me. I have tried it with my big massive dick size to beat her up.

Girls are easy
But here is a cool fact kill her ans put her in the fridge you want something to stay at home forever?
To be silent
Less annoying
And less disappointment.

I am second time rapist
I identify by being black, fat jew. I put candies inside my peehole and asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...