Wednesday 24 November 2021

Comedy: Unhappy Fuck

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I had a sandwich recently
I AM UNHAPPY FUCK

OH
OH
GIVE ME A BREAK
PEOPLE ARE SHIT STAIN

OH BOY
OH BOY
CAN YOU IMAGINE
I AM AT THAT LEVEL WHERE I ASK PEOPLE OUT OF MY TOWN ABOUT LOCATIONS... DESTINATIONS IN MY OWN
CITY
WHERE I AM LIVING MOST OF MY LIFE TIME

Rape me please, rape me please
I love pain give me more
I want pain
Its awesome when it hurts
Its meaningless without getting hurt...
You need
You must to
I hope I die while I am sleeping

I had a conflict which just kill our relationship with my GF
It sounds like a journey with a station which found its end.

Youth has been wasted
People who fuck are the people who hold the secret the longest, getting hurt is what we call a station which has been final.
Deported
Reporters all day report but old folks keep secrets.

Right now amazing sex is happenning
Everything great is going while we are like receptors if pimp generation.

Please excuse me for being such a horrible person.
I have been just the shitties person!

Recently I had chance to watch soccer, its a shit show.
I almost died
Cold
No food
Watching dumb idiots playing with the ball.
IF YOU ARE FAN AND YOU ARE CROWD FROM THE SEATS
FIND A JOB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...