Wednesday 24 November 2021

Comedy: Tell Em I am Wrong

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Please tell em
Please tell me
I am wrong
Wrong about all of it

Sometimes I GET REVIEWS LIKE
YOU SUCK
FUCK OFF
DO
DO
DO
FUCKING MAGIC
IDIOT
DO A MAGIC TRICK

YEAH YEAH
FUCK OFF

Have you seen the new hotel bathrooms, have seen one of those.
With toilets automatical seats opening...
OH WHOA
GEEZ

She is dresses like whore
Definetly daddy issues
Walks like a bitch
And now you are going
I AM NOT A BITCH!???

She wants validation
Fuck it
I am gonna starve her
TOTAL 100% Ignore

I have boner
Not fucked for a quite a while whats with withholding sex?
Whats happening?
Sex withhold
Is this some kinda a bus old fuck party?

Its a covid19
Party
Its anniversary party

Close the fucking door
Idiot
It just makes me mad when I enter the WC
THIS SHOWROOM
AND THE DOOR IS OPEN
WHAT THE FUCK

So bitch you are smiling other PEOPLE'S KID
OH GOD
SO DISGUSTING
I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS
ONE KID?
TWO?
ALRIGHT
5?
6?
8?
ARE YOU MAD?
OR SOME KINDA BABY FACTORY
CONGRATS FOR BEING LAZY FUCK AND NOT USING PROTECTION PORTFOLIO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...