Tuesday 9 November 2021

Comedy: PicKuOp

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Its not PICK UP
YOU GOT IT WRONG

VACINATED?
NOT REALLY GOING OVER THERE
OVER THAT TOPIC!

I feel like I came out of
Pool of shit!

They say that HUMANS
I MEN MANKIND ARE THE TOP OF THE CHAIN
BUT THE COCKROACHES WITHOUT Head lives 9 days without head.
Mice regenerate their kidneys
FOR FUCK SAKE HOW FAR DOES IT GETS

She doesn't care!

Early wake up makes you happy in generally
FUCK OFF!

Oh boy right now most of you hate me...
I am going grand oil in shit.

Два изрода са се ебали за деца
ДЕБИЛИ

Life is similar to a fetish but with a dead leg included.
Yeah yeah... yammering jabbering jaba java vaccination the whole idea its some dumb moronic. Thats my opinion don't take my words for it, do your research.

People I MEAN THE NEW GENERATION THEY SUCK
THE OLD GENERATION ALMOST GREAT BUT WHEN I SEE THEIR FACES
I am gonna puke

Its awful
Disgusting
And definetly distasteful I am doing some mind maps, but fuck it.
I hope some folks end up in hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...