Monday 6 December 2021

I Need To

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I need to be honest.
And stop labeling shit and really really have the facts and the truth.
Stop being distasteful, hateful carrusell of hatred to enjoy life and really bring the essence of it.

I need to be more likeable!
I really hate moments in which you need to bring your emotions, just fuck off... really fuck off.
I started seeing myself follow shitty shady characters, lets be honest once and for all.
I DON'T LIKE IT
CLEAR UP
SHUT UP
AND LETS MOVE ON

Life is a carroussel of idiots, the new generations ME TOO MOVEMENT, THEN WE GO PROTECT THE WOMEN. PLEASE GIVE ME VALIDATION.. STARE AT AT ME.
"PLEASE APPROVE OF ME
PLEASE APPROVE OF ME"

This is the new renaissance the wankers. The bloody fucking bastards afraid of everything and everyone. When I look at them nothing more than pathetic losers I see. After this message I AM GOING TO BE JUDGED BUT LETS STARE IN THE EYES OF THE VOID OF THE GENERATION WHICH IS GOING TO WIPE OUT THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE. THOSE ARE MY PREDICTIONS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...