Monday 1 November 2021

Comedy: Started

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I have started watching HISTORY OF SWEARING TV SHOW
AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Both are great for binging.
And funny
And better
I am comparing to somebody in this room but I have seen shitty comics.

Right now I see myself.
I know whats the feeling somebody to hang out with me!
I am like a brat, annoying and whinny.
I know how I look in the mirror
Tall and shitty ride.

"GO OUT WITH ME"
To see, feel and touch how shitty I am as person
People suck
I suck
My mom sucks
My grandparents sucks
Siblings dinners sucks
We live in era in which if its not fast, quick and takes too much time it sucks.


You need to live, been in hell
To be funny thats how life of funny man goes.

(CHINESE ACCENT)
Be funny man... be funny, come on funny man tell a joke.

I am a shitty person as LOUIS CK Always says about himself, thats with what I identify.
BEING SHITTY PERSON
I GIVE ZERO CELLS for other people

I just do not care, its not that hard.
ITS NOT ME
ITS NOT ABOUT ME
AROUND ME
FOR ME
SO FUCK OFF

Its seems normal in this political era go vote and "YOU DON'T GET COUNT".

Don't get me started
I JUST WAS 12 HOURS
FOR 4 EPISODES OF THE BULGARIAN GAIMING SHOW
"GET RICH"
My role over there was
"Get poor"
"Waste my time, use me"
"I am more awful than a homeless dude."

I am at time period which I got holy fuck package of resentment.
I forget stuff
I am miserable as fuck

STILL THINKING ABOUT BEATING UP THIS FUCK
THIS SMARTASS
WISEASS
FUCKHEAD
GUY WHO AT AGE 2 KNOWS 20 SONGS, AGE 6 HE KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH MONEY AND BEFORE THAT AT AGE 3 HE HAS ALREADY GOT HIS FIRST PAYMENT
FUCKASS
WISEASS

I am reading facts and I AM WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...