Monday 1 November 2021

Comedy: Learning

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


I started learning pick up right now I FEEL
SQUISH, SMASH AND WHOOPED

The Red Cowboy is dead...
BIG DEAL
RED COSTUME GUY
NOT EVEN A PIRATE
FULL ON RETARD
JUST FULL FUCKING ON
OLD AS FUCK

Who is even buying coffe for 50 bucks?
Lv or whatever the cost is it, WHO IS DOING IT?

The student years are shit
It tastes like shit
It looks like shit
The MOTTO IS
GO BUST EAT, CRASH AND SMASH SHIT

Special message Yo Messiah Don, fuck off you screw wissle hack.

I have a new idea to start getting in the bus before busy traffic of people and sit in one place and enjoy misery of students.

Yeah, yeah ... hashish... the girl from the street dissapointed from people big deal.

Most movies are shit
Just shit
Shit
Shit
Fucking bag of shit!

YOU LOSE
I WIN
FUCKOOO

Lawyer, really???
You are fucktard with a cap!

Yeah yeah my mom fuck that whore
FUCK THAT WHORE
MORE BAG OF DICKS SHE HAS SAW THAN I WILL SEE PUSSY

God likes to play games the last game we played was hide n seek, my parents neglected me and since then zero pussy.

I started reading a book about astrophysics
Here are two words

Shit
And
Rainy
Why two words because how do you call a child with no parents at all?
Just a semen lost in a swimming pool.

This guy gave me some kinda validation
Here is the thing,no jokes at all!

I have parents, jack daniels is my father.
I call him father jack
And my mon after shock
Its ooo AAAAA
SHOCK DYNASTY

Is this the new way of dating
Like all my photos
Validate me
And I will be with you
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Multi level tasking, managing,
Some kinda sick fuck
Telling me what to do on telly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...