Wednesday 6 October 2021

Comedy: Ally As Sassy

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 

Whats with the unneccessarry accessories, unnecessary uniforms and so official, but not casual, average and normal.

Are you dumbass??
Witfucfreshfuck
Fuckhead
Fucktard?
You put all over your body tattoos then remove clothes, you removes shoes and both at the same time you are almost naked.
Hairy
Sweaty
Deadly combination IF YOU ASK ME
TIP FOR THE DAY PUT A BARCODE NEXT TIME!

Do I Care?
NOPEEEE
Should I care?
Must I
HOW ABOUT NO
AS ALRIGHT NO?

I am doing great, I am getting free meals
Getting back into comedy

Yeah I am back
I WANT SMASH BALLS

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
WITH THIS WHOLE NEW GENERATION
PAPER STRAWS AKA SAFE THE PLANET
FOOD TASTE LIKE SHIT

My mom
I hate that walking pile of shit
Once she said she will sue me and call on me the police
THATS WHAT I CALL GETTING A DELAYED SEX OFFER

Rape is cool idea, I support it but for suitable categories
Not rape a child
Rape... as something more

I hate those online ads with words like
"WE HAVE FEMALE WHICH 5 KMS AWAY FROM YOU"
"YOU HAVE ONE MESSAGE FROM A PERSON FROM THE SAME TOWN
CUTE, SEXY FEMALE"
YEAH YEAH LIES LIES FUCK OFF

DATING apps don't work out,if they worked most people won't being killing themselves here is a fact not only straight guys but all types of categories of people kill themselves... reason SELF HATRED TYRADE

Yeah yeah I know how the jokes go and sometimes they are on me...
But here is the thing... you fucko shut up and listen up.

I had a chance to eat Syrian food!

Good for you
Just good for you
TOM PAPA
Enjoy life
Women good for you...
Fucking good

Before when you win
YOU WIN VIP SHIT
NOW YOU WIN THE MOST FUCKED UP TICKETS... FOR THE SHITTIEST EXPERIENCE
SHITTIEST SEATS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...