Tuesday 9 November 2021

Comedy: Tell Em About

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Yah
Yay
Yay
Tell em What a lazy fuck you are

Oh fuck its time for toilet ..
I hate it when it ends up like a brisket out of baking soda.

Relationship
Its like a poop
You have em
But deep down you say
I HOPE IT STOPS

Are you out of your minds?
Ugly girls tease em, screw up their self esteem
Thats how it works with them
Beautiful girls just silence and ignore
She is going to go moral bankruptcy.

Also are you out of your mind
Not phone number game,but social media
You sound like
You have definetly problems with getting laid!

I feel like a left out broken soul
No sex
I have 36 Year Old GF
She is a sex holder

Remind me for red pill without signs
Oh boy
Oh boy
What a bitch

69%... Reminds for 69... Yeah I do massage, I am getting massively sexual, but she is a such time waster, bitch.
I hope this MILF DIES OUT OF AIDS
LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH
UGLY WHORE

There is a reason its homemade
It tastes like shit
It smells like shit
It looks like shit
I AM NOT GONNA EAT IT
SICK FUCK

You got food fetish
For real...
Really???
You feed me up
And watch my dick going pulsing like a car crash.

Relationship
Marriage
Are just rusted covered up blow ups.

Its early morning
I feel like shit
My past was with prostitute
I am anxious
Depressed
Derailed as fuck!

Yeah yeah people play games
And go like children
The same goes about my new GF
36 YEAR OLD BITCH
WHICH SHE IS LIKE USED CARS

I have a question bitch...
AFTER HAVING ALL THIS PARTY
RIGHT NOW YOU CHOOSE TO GO SEATLE
REALLY?
YOU USED UP
BROKEN TOY

I hate girls I mean girls who are ladies late 40s and going like...
"WHERE ARE ALL THE NICE GUYS
THEY ARE FUCKING PROSTITUTES
MEEE TOOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...