Tuesday 9 November 2021

Comedy: PBlowjob

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

We've got annoying old bastards
Annoying mom
Self egoistical sis
And the list goes on with all the second hand schmuck actors.

I hate it when I need to think about it, I have over the top guilt.

I had a beautiful chat with my lovely dysfunctional mom
SHE SAID
WHERE I AM GOING OPEN MIC
PARTICIPATION
WILL THEY PAY YOU?
NO
THATS WHERE WE ALL STARTED
THEN DON'T GO
We have connection with her yesterday she aborted my lovely babies, sperms with tail.

Have you been lately watching Food Network
There are dishesh which are like shit
We got "LA Bombe"
Which is a dish which called a desert, if we need to be honest its a typical pooop.

Beef Stew its like you put inside all inside expired PRODUCTS
AND KEEP EATING
KEEP EATING

Some food looks like isis
ITS BLOODY
ITS DISGUSTING
AWFUL

Grilled cheese
YOU EAT THAT
REALLY???
YOU GO OUTSIDE AND EAT THAT
ARE YOU NORMAL???
ARE YOU?

Sometimes I am just anxious, depressed and my life sucks.
Lets face the facts!

Some people have horrible tradions with shit
With fucking shit???
DO I CARE?
DO I REALLY WANT IT?
NAAH
Shut up
Shut up
Bloody bastards, you ain't funny.

Sometimes I hope my friends die out of disease.
I don't want it inside on my bread!
Alright...
I don't want it
I fucking don't want

Spider on sticks
Fried dog
Fuck off
Are you mad?

AA people are screw up people
Their life sucks its not about sex its about LETS FACE REALITY

Sorry,but I hate you
I am not funny
BIG DEAL
BIG DEAL
SHUT UP AND KNOW YOUR PLACE

He is like pile of forgotten pile of shit

(Irish Accent)
He trust humanity
AND LIFE
AND ONE DAY LIFE FUCKS HIM OVER
HE NEVER EXPECTS IT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...