Sunday 3 October 2021

Comedy: NagginG

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Girls nag over and over and over and their words have double meaning and look for the actions not for the words. Guess way today I am counting on words affer.

If you an new adult... in the adulthood world great, welcome but here is a tip we are liars life sometimes works out with lies which keep saying to ourself.
How do you get sex life, lie... lie
Then build it up
Then after that be honest and stop apologizing!

Come on guys man up stop apologizing for your manliness and masculinity, what the fuck guys???
Guys are you that level evil kenivil dumb?
Oh men

Football really sucks... really fucking sucks...
It sucks have you recently been into those conversation in which some faggots just don't shut up...
They continue...and continue... those miserable folks just go with handy outlet... let me tell you about my team and how we won.
HERE IS THE TRUTH MOST OF THOSE FANS ARE
SILLY DRUNKS
FAT
MISERABLE
THEY USE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF GAMES AND STAY AT HOME IF SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING HANDS IN HANDS WITH THEM.
ITS JUST SHUT UP AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE

People laugh from stress and situations which have high levels of build up tension.
Oh how awful does that sound
Cracker in a casket GODDDAMIT

ITS TIME TO GETTTTT REJECTED


BOOOOOYAAAAA
FAGGOTS
I WAS IN MOVIE
I WAS IN ADVERTISEMENT
IN TV SHOW
JUST THINK ABOUT IT... I AM BETTER THAN YOU

Dollar fifty up to the base
This crack fuck is ruining my whole sex life
Joke
Joke
Joke
Yeah keep moving on...
Just be empathatical
Fuck girls
Fuck em
Oh get them poisoned with drink and fuck em.

You have hard on???
Its enough respect for her
OKay?

Her stomach is like one pixavats... lets be honest one pixel... not more nor less.
Just one thiny little pixel
Yeah life sucks... so does your mom while she gives me blowjob.

Think about it you are jealous...
FUCK

You put me down because you are shitty friend, with a shitty personality.
Sometimes you just suck

Oh men it makes my day when a guy gets a broken hearth or goes in thought loop of...

"We were meant to be together"
"She was my soul mate"
"She is perfect"
"How could she?"
"We go hand in hand"

And other B.S. Crap
First of all shut up stop watching bullshit TV,second of all
She doesn't care about your feelings just different branch she has choosen, she felt like shit and thats why she was nice and apologetic,compesating bitch.

Recently I had a fight with a guy
It was really good one
He said to win the argument, "If you beat me up, I will cry"
Which means he is going to cry on command...
FAGGOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...