Sunday 3 October 2021

Comedy: Rarely

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Sometimes when I see a homeless woman I look at her and I say "Give me Blowjob"
My mindset its "Lets teach this bitch ro give proper service + beneficial submission to the way the world works".
Lets be honest
You either fuck or GET FUCKED
Thats how it works out.

It all rape lost
Fucking rape lost
Life is a dry esthetic, lets be honest label it,tag it. But I am better than you...

There is powder cancer
All make up products cause cancer
Food cause cancer
And yeah you difinetly gonna die
Stress causes... brain problems, long time fucks you over.
Yeah you are rich so what?
Big lips?
Botox
Yeah here is the thing,oral captivity cancer!

I started this documentary call Toxic Beauty, I got over the 40 minute... too much info, too much tumor, cancer oh boy... fuck me... fuck me double as deck.
This documentary depresses the shit out of me.

Oh really you think you are st that level important, too much people caring about you and decently to give a fuck about you?
Really?
Are you a moron,nobody cares about you or your action, people have their thing.

Oh men friends, oh boy, pfff friends.
The most awful thing in society get friends,go out... be validate...do stuff together consume and die.
THATS WHATS LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

AFTER LIFE????
NAAH
THERE ISN'T SUCH THING... THERE IS MOVIES AND TV SHOWS... BUT AFTER LIFE FUCK NO.

I hate change, when stuff change like for example mustard now is a new package.
Its fucking hard in the opening part and pops out as poop,before it was like piss now its like poop.
Piss is better than poop!

PFF UNHEALTHY STUFF, I LOVE IT

Sex is something which I avoid
Sexting oh men awful method

I have a job
Which makese a better Human being down you
DEAL WITH IT WORTHLESS FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...