Sunday 19 September 2021

Comedy: Bullet

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 

I watched yesterday movie which really suck balls men.
It fucking suck

Right now nomophobia, really that fear???
Those guys are really retarded generation.
Volume of outcasted members!

Recently I had a chance prostitute she started going researching...
YOU KNOW WHAT MATE
SHE SUGAR COATS YOU
SHE HIDES BETWEEN SAYINGS... UNDER THAT ITS DIFFERENT MEANING WHOLE OTHER ACTION!

Recently I pulled off my dick, what did it happen?
I started rubbing it like a faggot out of cock CAROUSEL.
I just can't deal with stress, stress for me its a deal breaker, its like a casket combination between farrot and let me cum.

I do not have any tours or any future participation I am walking like a spike in life.
My life just sucks
Its suck bunch of cocks
A bucket of cockblockers

Here is what in women bugs me out when I think about the future.
Nanobots
Robots
AI
Doing them... give them orgasm.. for hours and its a box with metal... not box with meat, still think how when women are naked its awful...
Its awful not only women but and men...
If you don't clean your meat box imagine how you double your levels of stickiness.

I was at the prostitute place kinda
Feel 50/50
Shit because others people make it shitty experience
Great at least I have chance to improve vin my life.

Isn't it strange that we are in day and age in which we just give too much "fuck", its just too much...
I give a fuck about mom, parents,people, opinion always over doing and over protecting, over thinking never just one steady moment of break.

So lets move on...
So the prostitute was talking about my age not sure was it one way of sugar coating my failures and making me feel special or just one fucked up wooden box.
Here is the thing I started caring about people who don't add up any value in my life!
Prostitites... REALLLY!???
That group
There are meat for fucking... not a gf for hang out or marriage material, just used up...
Already on the rocket of a person who is no longer in use in society.

The Nilsen tapes, the serial killer here is the thing he was homosexual and he was killing gays, does that thing roll up as homophob?
Or just HIV... AIDS IN A MIDGET WHICH GETS GANGBANG IN THE MOUTH

I am still thinking about fucking midgets!


SO WHAT THE FUCK MEN
SO WHAT THE FUCK
I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THIS WALKING MEAT?
WHAT THE FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...