Wednesday 6 October 2021

Comedy: Just Be

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 

Yeah yeah yeah mind parasite or as we always say, just a bitch.
Yeah babies sneeze a lot
Babies in Italy, Canada and Britain cry a lot the same goes for this bearded fuck.
Can you shut your pie hole?

Oh thank you
No... no thank you
What I mean is ...
I want to say "I am better human being than you", fuck every million guy who has died in the Spanish Flue, its native thing.

You drink stuff, why?
Because you are lazy slob...

So legends go that this town fucks around with the weak people, people go with crowbars and beat up others.
So thats how legends goes...

Sometimes we go over the rail, over the top
"I KNOW HOW TO DO IT"
"STOP TEACHING ME HOW TO EXCUTE IT"
"STOP IT"
"I CAN DO IT"
But in reality we are nothing far than a oreo which getting put in milk.
Shut up
Shut up
I AM BETTER THAN YOU

You have heard locals tellings stories about me,what I have been... who I am
I am arrogant, cynical, angry, crazy,shitty person, but lets deal with the truth shall we?
I have helped others people just for my own pleasure
I have eaten on others people expense 6 months feeding program + more time.
That program or lets say part of my life
I CALL IT
PEOPLE PAY MY FOOD
ENTRANCE
AND EVERY EXPENSE ALONG THE WAY JUST TO HANG OUT WITH ME
If the question
DID I FUCK THE RICH BITCH, YES I DID IT
AND AT THE SAME TIME I HAD A LOT OF FOOD!

Today is the day, I celebrate me getting in the show business. I am just starting new way of living.
Today... today finally BACK TO NORMAL
NORMAL CLOTHES
HAT
T-SHIRT
Keeping it average, fresh and simple!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...