Sunday 19 September 2021

Almost Somewhere

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag 


I started new TV Show, History Of Swear Words, oh men it kill. It fucking kills first episode talks about origins of "fuck".
How cool and how much emotions can be expressed with the word "fuck".
Its fucking awesome
Its squimish, sounds great, its a release,... it feels great...

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCKTARD
FUCKEWIT
FUCKHEAD
OH BOY, OH MEN ITS FUCKING AWESONE WORD

Definetly almost there did you know tjat there out there stalkers who stalk famous people?
I am still thinking about is it agay to fuck a woman with man personality?
Total man midset
No money
No reccess folks

So sometimes girls go
We need something
And we do that and say that
And everything is new everything its a inch of unit of distraction, the bitch never shuts up.
I want to cut her open but she keeps whining and gets me depressed
I forget and forge stuff
Change and remove stuff, I started Henry Rollins I started feeling like a disgusting plagiarized fuck.
Awful fuck
Women fuck
They cheat
Monogamy its a lie
Everything is just a build up tension,a body of facts which constantly changes thatsclofe its not sayings its meanings. Wirds are just words George Carlin as he puts it death is fun, rape is fun but we go as far its fun to gang rape and even better if somebody sucks my dick.
Its your privillige bitch
You take my money you swallow it
Bottoms up
Bitch

Love is a big enotion
As far as dick direct in the pussy
Be nice
Kind
Yeah I get ot be unfuckable,awful and definetly I was honest I said to o e guy hoping he sies from aids.

One friend his dad die, yeah yeah yeah yeah big deal,big schmuck. Awful guy, I am glad that he is dead,he needs to die...
I hate this guy
Glasses
Skinny
Dead is what supposed to happen!
Forgotten voice a, figet and distorted noises.

Relationship is annoying
Adoring marriages, I hope abortion was a solution not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...