Saturday 11 September 2021

Comedy: Honst

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Here is my thing Seinfield idiot, fuck off
Here is the deal woth honesty
Brad Stine with religion segment
JUST SHUT UP
JEFF FOXWORTHY IDIOT
Yeah the list continues and contunes,but just let in mind that your pets don't want permission as for fucking.

The book "The world isn't the way it seems" or whatever the fucking title it is...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
I Already know those details, can you next time tom impress me?

Jokes books
They suck
Meanigless
Its like one of those sides with easy off the top jokes... OH REDDIT
And fuck the Daniel Tosh Guy

I am not getting any messages from this lady,is it madam or is it "fuck off, stay away from me".
I don't know
Silence is a way see permission
Its a way to validation
AND PLEASE LIKE ME
PLEASE VALIDATE ME
I AM NOT ENOUGH

Owen Cook aka tyler or whoever was lately on those pick up videos... suck a negros cock and please tonight don't try to be offended.
Don't act that way
Don't be some kinda sell out
Fuck off
Barack Obama said the "N" word so stay home kids.

How a baby sitter rapes you, Barry Crimmins tell me?
I am really curious?
If "She" is... how that does platform means...
Something bad?
Its training and not as awful as Heath Ledger died.
So shut up wossie!

Higs its seen in physics but lets be real its a gay movement in the universe.

Lets move on you GOT IT WRONG
YOU GOT IT WRONG
JACK ASS

ARE YOU SMART ASS?
WISE ASS
OH OH OH FUCK YOU

I started overeating life is just difficult to handle. Sometimes you have one, two days... in which it sucks... sometimes its a wheel of fortune of suck.
IT SUCKS
IT SUCKS

Life sucks
Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
Can we get over that?
I sm really now playing game in which I am both ruining my life.

I am getting paid for being shitty
I am shit
My life is a mess
And looks out problems give me BONUS POINTTSS
UGGGG
UHHHH
I mean money

Here is the thing I watched "Walk of Shame" movie, Bill Burr was over there it was not funny it was all pile of shit as most your life.

Sean Lock this carrot...
I mean faggot die
Big deal
Fuck off
No talent
Not witty
Just irrating little fellowa

Here is the Robert Kelly the comedian white and fun as hell Stewart Lee great guy. Jerry Seinfield
DIE
DIE
I HOPE THIS GUY DIES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...