Sunday 19 September 2021

Just Damaged

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag 


Do you think I am damaged?
Its a retard nation
People are retards
The president sucks
And really Kevin Hart that guy, not funny
Not fummy two docs after that I was thinking about killing myself.
Definetly something which I call time out, I wanted to time out from the whole thing.

My computer doesn't work, right now K am doing writting and watching TV Show, bunch if shitty movies now right now I got the perfect one, the best one.
No more shit
Just no more
Everywhere there are bugs,people are just disgusting racial stereotypical bugs. Life just a game not amxiety build uo tension thing, but game you click play and you olay thats all, sometimes you get negative looping feedback. Life doesn't work out and you feel suicidal, but lets be homest just fpr minute.


THIS HERE IS LIFE
NOT WHAT IT SHOULD BE
MUST BE
AND
SUPPOSSED TO BE
ITS REALITY

Its the way it worked out for the grown ups and millions down the line generation. Yeah we got covid19, but right now I want to play. I want to enjoy it, go share leave print in this world,make a difference. Thats how life wotks out!

I AM DAMAGED
DISGUSTING
AWFUL
BUT SO WHAT?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...