Tuesday 22 June 2021

Comedy: At Least Fun

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Isn't it strange she wants instant make out and you as person you just suck in the whole dating and body language.
She wants dick in the pussy,... she wants kiss... and you are just dumb. If you are not... I AM...
BUNCH TIMES I HAVE BEEN IN SUCH SITUATIONS AND IT REALLY SUCKS WHEN WE BOTH SEE the whole situation in different ways she is like "lets do it now"... non verbally... "lets wait"...
I am holy fuck Virgin

When it did really happen this whole flaking... for me it feels like its the whole thing started since I got born.
Ghosting... flaking!

Whats with this word "Love"... low calobrated word, it really sucks I was with guys who are full on homeless and social retard.
I have never had that comfort feeling... love, I just hadn't that piece of shit.
I had all other damaged shit, but not "love".

I have paid money
Make me laugh
Come on
Make me
Come on... your time
Tell a joke
You got a place and spot
Come on do it

If you go woth the crowd you are going for a another huge jump in failure.
People say bring condoms or lets put it like bring a condom. I have bunch of em, but so far I have never had need to use em, my sex life is awful.

I am apology letter from the condom factor of when you not don't use condom, you create retards like me.
A lot of comedians suck in english thats why most of em are not here today.

I tried the new MCDonalds menu, BTS...
Its whoa awesome the chilli thing is really not so chilli as it was suppossed to be, I am kinda MCDisappointed.

Some people talk against MacDonalds... but here is one thing... FUCK YOU ALL
I AM EATING WHAT I WANT WHENEVER I WANT
SO FUCK OFF
I AM NOT FAT
OR UGLY MEAT BALLS LIKE YOU
SO FUCK OFF
EATING
HEALTHY
UGHHH
DISGUSTING



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...