Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Comedy: Hubby Pedo

 By VenderGreentag

No beating

No fucking

If you don't don't do that

You won't get ex


In mathematics

No fanatasy

Its factual

The drama is full


Whats with the walker

Who died

Your child

Cousin 

Husband?

I want to buy this 

Its memories

And i like to collect shitty memories 

Membership

Expanded


Its a hookup culture

Its hook up


Bloody jerk

Wanted to beat them up

A bloody

Saggay fuck


I saw a woma with a lollipop 

I said

Show daddy how you lick it


I got in mental hospital

Too many problems

Not enough solutions


I found out i can't be poor

Because not enough money


Recently i tried to take a selfie with all this teenage bitches

They looked me weird

And said

We are 16

And i got

Pedo rejected


I tried fucking

I got tired decided to jerk off

More easy sport


Nowadays and kids are sexual

Can you imagine 

Kids look you in sexual way

Oh god

Now and child fucking

Ignore 

Skip

Next level

Please


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: or Fake?

  By VenderGreentag Is it funny? Or its fake Shalt does not Shy faggot Has halt thy people Shy pussy Shakespeare is gay Dahmer was a fucking...