By VenderGreentag
How is possible coca cola without caffeine is coca cola?
Comic con is breeding ground for
Pedophiles
She has dressed like a whore and its called a style
Can you imagine?
Men chill
Chill
Muslim go out with their women because
They don't want
Rapey
Rapey
Stock
Its expensive
Women are targets
I have compulsions
So yeah
Attack hopeless people
During the day are small provocative kids dress to get bang from youngsters
During night
Its ladies whore time
Its time to get slick and get fucked
Women with skirt
Make up
Showing boobs
Showing skin?
Purpose
To get fucked
And validated
By whom
We can bet its not from you
You fucktard
I was participating in child predator
A game show where i am the main character
Why are you wasting your life
You fucking
Crackhead
Bloody fucking idiot
You bloody
Cocktail fuck
Stop starin
Start jerking off
You wasteful
Shit
Why you use
Bra
You don't have proper tits
I find it sexy when women are indifferent
Its hot
Anyways
Women change moods
The same cycle goes with my sexual activies
Most times i am playing avoidant
Long run
I piss around non hidden area
Either i get fucked
Or i fuck
I get dick inserted
Or get fun time
No comments:
Post a Comment