Monday 14 February 2022

Comedy: Wrong As Always

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Fuck it!

People who eat slow
Cake
Chocolate
I want to beat the shit out of em...
GROW UP
SLOW EATING BASTARD
WHY SLOW???

Women are parasites, they are like bird eho create nests which are sticky and annoying.
Sometimes crowbar fixes problems!

I don't go anymore to prostites...
I JUST DON'T HAVE MONEY ANYMORE!

I am so anxious I am drinking those fuzzy drinks which kill me at the same time and I pay a lot of money to get kill slowed.

Shut up
Weak race!

I watched documentary about rape. After that I started playing with my balls... SORRY BUT MY PENIS WAS ERECTED...

Whats wrong with you people
Spanky ass fucks
Whats happening only BRA?
NUDE
NAKED
Whats next?
I am gang raped but its a recipe for food.

If the human body lets out 2 gallona of bloos, you die. Its hypothetical thing!

I am a pathetic IOS LOSER
YUP VISTA FUCK
WINDOWS SELL OUT
ME A MAN WITH A MOMMY ISSUES?

My vital organs want to kill me...
TO EAT ME ALIVE
BLOOD FROM THE MOUTH...
HEADACHES... LIFE LATELY
FEELS LIKE I AM CHARACTER OUT OF
Stephen King work.

Recently I was a teacher in a school where being rape its feeling is like being home.
So the 6 year old girl at my place after crying and  scream... THOSE SOUNDS ARE MADE WHEN YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL IN SEX... I GAVE HER COINS AND SAID TO HER GO OUT BUM.
Its not fucked up
I am fucking a homeless girl being her parental figure + don't judge me I AM RICH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...