Monday 14 February 2022

Comedy: Stroke

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Stroke?
Keep it up ... wanky fuck!

Lately I feel like shit, I forget stuff...  I CAN'T RECALL STUFF I SUCK IN DATING...
I SUCK IN LIFE... I FORGET STUFF.

Youtu has wasted everything.
THEY ARE TYPICAL VERNS
EARN AND PEE WEE THOSE CHARACTERS ARE EASILY BEEN OBSERVED. EACH DAY NATION GETS DUMBER AND DUMBER.

Pregnant women are awful looking beasts.
God he is like a "missing parent", "imaginary friend", so if we have arrived over this conclusion we can say easily. Grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.

For me women are parasites with venereal diseases. Wallking shitbox machine, machine in which you deposit your sperm cards and urinal.
If someone got offended close the BROWSER!

Life is rubish.
THE END OF SENTENCE!

WE GONNA SELL YOU OUT
BEGGER BAGGER BOO.

Haveyou tried  getting your ass eaten or lets out it getting fed up and licked.
They call it "federos", its a pretty weird word for such strange activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...