Monday 10 January 2022

Comedy: Vigilant

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I saw a girl with a banoochie...
Oh God...
Such a horrible fashion.


Shut up queer fuck!

Can you imagine me being changed by MILLENIAL ... OH
GOD
RUSSIAN FUCK

Scientist say that "Female get less depress if they have more male friends."
My opinion is another excuse to be a bitch!

She IS getting a kid then wanting divorcing from you after that sueing your ass for vaginamoney.
You are just giving her insurrance...
AKA FUCK MONEY
For PAST FUCKING.
IT SUCKSSSS WHEN YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE CHAIN!?

I have been part from the human race and people have the habbit  TO MAKE SHIT UP
WE MADE GOD
WE CREATED THE WHOLE RELIGIOUS B.S.
ITS THE WAY MIND FUNCTION
FILLING THE GAPS WITH A FEATHER OF USELESS INFORMATION.

Stop thinking that you understand jokes
NO YOU DON'T
IF YOU GO WITH WORDS
"NOT FUNNY"
Nothing more than pure ignorance you show and yeah  two stuff.
I don't care
And I hope you die from aids

I just got greetings from
Hearse car
I mean those cars which bring to dead people in coffins in the graveyard.
Somebody's welcoming me in HIS OWN KINGDOM

People get offended fuck em
One by one
Each by each

I hate my parents
I have horrible walking mom I hope she dies at least I gonna get chance to make a special.
"My mom is a Shit Maker"
"My Mom, THE SHIT MACHINE"
"Oh God, My Lord My Mom"
"She is dead and silent"

I hate my grand parents...
BURN IN HELL
OLD FUCKS
HORRIBLE WALKING STICK FIGURES
DUSGUSTING PARASITES
AWFUL BREATH
As Louis puts
ITS...
TIME TO DIE
ITS YOUR TURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...