Thursday 2 September 2021

Comedy: More

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

 Its difficult for me to sleep in other places. The whole feeling is weird, I feel shady…

 I feel like a coat which is worn out, used up pyjama…

 I feel like shit Its irritating It annoys me when I am at somebody else place. If you gonna host tonight, you need to be funny not just a dust in the wind. 

I have seen people copying my way I do stand up, am I that level of being awful??? Really? This is some kinda joke Poop joke I am captain deep shit, thats what you call a person like me Mr. Deepthroat, I suck I am awful in life and this is the truth.

 I am just taking a break for life, its so fun just doing normal shit and home staying and fuck work, fuck people. 

 Yeah I lie I am like a tiny umbrella Have you ever watched once of those old shit shows from the early 70s, 80s…
oh men I watch it I know about comedy and jokes. But my whole life is that Its a joke Nicolas Cage movies great to kill time but here is a tip of dear masturbators

 "WE ALL GONNA DIE" 

The shit show as always it finds its end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...