Saturday 11 September 2021

Comedy: Me and Me

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

We lie and cheat and memories and show off because thats what we are. Cheap entertainment, tale of cheap labels and no talent at all.
But after I continue criticizing humans give chance to grab some fucking great food
Fries and hot dogs and coca cola fuck the poetry guy I am going holy fuck in new direction.

We all are gays, humans are condution of deprived mankind,from ancient eggs of turtles we go to new solid create in 3D environment, from there covid19 vaccine and we even got as far talking about mental health of flies and ants. Oh boy those thoughts never stop just think about it misdirection, lie then going and talking again about God.
Its like going in the toilet and peeing over the whole place... FOSSILS

We make shit up because thats how we cope in world which is clearly difficult to survive.
We've got
MindHunter 2 Season
You 3 season
Better Call saul 5 Seasons
Blacklist 9 season
Criminal Minds 15 seasons
Intervation 22 season
We can go with the list but here is the thing if you try to fool me you are in idiot if you try to get fooled by me oh boy boy I am definetly EATING PIZZA TONIGHT
I am thinking about binging and eating fuck fat people I am better than them.

Fat people walking pile of shit
Walking pile of cat shit
They are wasted idiots who are about to die
ANY MINUTE
WATCH AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU DO THAT

Comercial I have seen many for those 22 years of my life its like geroscope of meteoroids and aliens. People aka believers make shit up, I was feeling safe with scientist until they started being clearly an assholes + making shit up.
Now shut up
And let me tell you how fat you are
And what horrible mistake your parents made

Hey, pricks dick pics are really awful and distatesful you never see a just nice dick pick...I mean cute and like a puppy dick...
Its always hairy, messy, smelly and awful if you gonna send me a dick pick just fuck off.

Cum over the face I don't get it, just let HER EAT IT
COME OVER THERE
DON'T BE A SMART CRACKER

Mencia yeah this dude fuck over the whole thing, so what?
You crack whore faggot?
Figgit
Diggit
Fuzzy
Fuck?
Say my name twice
And I am comming to fuck your mom...
Ice to the top bitch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...