Tuesday 24 October 2023

Just Dumb (Part 1)

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Does it make me horrible person my father is death... its my fault. Almost my fault I have been doing therapy because my mom said that I have suicidal tendencies the near upcomming future days I will be at hospice then mental institution which almost near to prison but at least in prisoon you are over there because YOU DID HORRIBLE THING
YOU COULD BE FIXED
IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS YOU ARE BROKEN.

LIKE A PUZZLE WHICH NEVER REaches the point to get together.
I hate stuff, I hate people, I hate religion, I hate my parents, I hate my granny my granfather is his late years and its horrific thing to see people you know just slowly dying.
Its not learning process its the lies which we keep telling to us, meaningless spiral anger at the same time rotating at the axis of religion.
Because religion is a figment of lies.

My name is Jack and I want to tell you my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...