Saturday 17 June 2023

Comedy: Shit and Fuck

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I want a bathroom
Small room
For shitting
Pissing
Fucking
And just wash
And repeat
Wash and repeat

And I HOPE I DIE
I JUST HOPE
MY HOPES
HOPE THEY COME TRUE
...

Police came home and warn me for one more sprouted I am getting hospitilized

Whats with the old ladies smelling good?
Is it some kinda fetish
"Come over and fuck me over"
Youth fuck!???

I hate old folks
WHERE ARE GOING OLD SMELLING FUCKIT FART
WHERE AEE HEADING
OLD FART
JUST DIEEEEE
ALREADY

YOU BEING NICE GUY
MAKES HER PUSSY DRY
Be nice guy
Be a gentlemen
Then COMEOVER AND GIVE A CHANCE TO THE GAME TO BEGIN
BIG MUSCLE GUY WANTS TO FUCK YOU

THERE ARE MUSCULAR GAYS WHO GO AND BEAT GUYS WHO OFFEND GAY GUYS
THIS IS A FACT

Tyrad of self hatred thats the secret, the secret is hating yourself
Thats how you hold a mask and you put mask for.

George Carlin was talking about stuff
I will talk about trash we go from one place to another
For one piece of trash trade for more trash

Naked woman in the tram...
Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...