Saturday 8 April 2023

Dicks and Picks, Pics

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Its like a smashed pattoto.. smashed food
Some people's dick.
Rolled up
Pasttonami
Rolled up taco
Its ugly and awful.

(Lets throw out a pun, Steve Jobs died from alternative medicine right now is rotting and rotating in his grave like a fucking veggie.)

My mom made me in such way.. I am shitty person I constantlu hate myself.
+
MY SMELL HAS BEEN REMOVED
I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH GOOD AIR
OH FUCK.

Yeah this guy picked a girl
Pick up some stuff
Pics of dicks
Such a hooksie daysie

When you see a fucking fat slob drunking you say
"Shitty Version of Putin"
Yeah i am going thay far, "I've got some money in the basement".

Money laundry
How do you do that?
Is there application over somewhere?
Do I get extra money when I hate people?

What the fuck, funshui!?
Fushie!?
People are walking plague fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...