Tuesday 6 December 2022

Comedy: Not Seen

   By VeNgeR GrEenTag 


Life is like an old buick car
Just fuck around

It looks like I know rapppers
And this sentence told in loud sounds really crazy.

They say that pedophiled are really good organizers.
Recently my dick was inside a small child, I am not saying I am pedo but he started asking why "papa, papa" my asshole hurts, I said hemoroids.

So here is the THING GOD WORKING IN MYSTERIOUS WAY
IMAGINE


NEXT TIME I NEED TO BRING MY DICTIONARY JUST TO GET DEFINITION RIGHT

JESUS IS THE TRUTH?
WTF
JESUS IS THE WHOLE TRUTH?
JESUS IS THE DEFINITION OF TRUTH?

ARE YOU CRAZY
MAKE BELIEF
MADE UP
CHERRY PICKING

Here is the thing I need next time to bring knockout for religion, I need to get some stuff down.

He asks me whats my definition for evil?
Whats the definition of dog?
He said personal experience he went to a location where his mom is without knowing where she works  without knowing the city and then go further with "How did I do it"?

I don't know
Why I am supossed to give answer to something which I have mo evidence for it and for your personal stuff. You are mental, crazy, get your pills right and stop being such a fuckup.

Christian arguments or even You know who
Isl-a-m arguments most of time are just sayimg stuff which are obvious, stuff they don't know, made up, irrational and stuff which are just like
"I HAVE A DOG AND CAT" - So what!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...