Saturday 27 August 2022

Comedy: Can You?

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Can you shut up?
Have you heard that?
CAN YOU SHUT UP
WORTHLESS FUCK UP

I HAD BUNCH OD FINGERS IN MY ASS THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME HOMOPHOBIC IS THERE HOMO AND HOMOPHOBIC IN ONE SENTENCE IN ONE PARAGRAPH THIS CAN NOT EXIST.

I saw your last act
Do you remember that joke
Can you say something funny
Ding doong...
I hope your parents die
Ding dong
Ding
Dong
Bush is dead
Bush is dead
Ding dong
Ding dong
Buah is dead
Bill Hicks

Pansexuality fuxk it... fuuck you
I am not interested.

Whats with people bending on dicks... when you see dick its not a trauma its a celebration, bitch to the OI... S.

What to say about knock out comedian. He is the comedian who goes after "blow me".

Slaves what a great culture atributes
Its total "buy me or blow me" point.

What can I say about wortless conversations ans fucked up comedians?
Just fuck off lazy slobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...