Monday 11 April 2022

Comedy: Roast (Rare Bits)

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


I have got passwords on my phone in case I deliver  two babies and kids need vaginamoney.
I am horrible owner of vajay jay.

Here is the thing, listen you dumb ass cunt fuck that guy. Fuck you!
You are like a lazy slob who has a ticket to get outside.

Yeah my dick is hard
I have been rejected in my lifetime but never prosperous and idiotic career like Jeff Ross.


OTHER RARE BITS!!!

Fatal familial insomnia makes people unable to ever sleep again

- It reminds me for constant erections in the bed

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity makes people break out in a rash when exposed to electromagnetic fields

Thats what I have named when the dick can't be finished... it just can't cum

Exploding head syndrome makes you hear insanely loud sounds in your own head

- Thats how it goes when you cum on bitch face... its loud, obnoxious AND OHHH FUCK ME

Hyperthymesia makes people remember every day of their life

- Still thinking whats cool about this superpower, you remember anything... oh whoa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...