Saturday 5 March 2022

Idea

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

My ideas has never been "LETS OFFEND SOMEONE"..."LETS BE A JACKASS". Everything is subjective also people lie they tell half truths they waste their lifes. Sometimes getting out of your comfort is the best thing you can Tyler and God fuck this guy.

Max starting something new soubds cool but again selling out sone crap... julien spirtual... booo hooo...
Its wooo woo,people who are spirtual are just wasting their life.
I have found with time that I want to fuck but I am anxious fuck. Pedophiles are no fun material thats why I observe take notes and you know humor gets out from dark places... dark matter is what it makes jokes funny it needs to get from the dark.

I have written a lot of works and books and still I haven't grasp from reality, whats really fun!?
Whats not time waster
Time no waster
Useful...
Still such  ambigious questions pop up in mind, I hate night because creeps are lurking out.
Social media because its a
NO-NO ZONE OR ALSO KNOWN
DEPRESS ZONE.
We came up from bacteria to bach and still in era where we put thousand masks we are lily-livered, cowards. Generation of cowards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...