Wednesday 16 March 2022

Comedy: Weird Words

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

The English language as always its full with weird words. Its like a disease of words which are rare.

When you sneeze a tissue die. Still asking hypothetically myself if tissues die when you sneeze will it mean when a bitch sneeze on my dick inside me I I have forensic evidence.
I AM NOT SAYING I HAVE RAPED ANYBODY!

I was reading the Brady killings over there we can easily say I found a punchline book "Show Me". Its with pictures for kids sex education...
Oral, vaginal...
OH BOY
OH BOY
OH BOY
THIS REMINDS ME FOR THE MOVIE WITH JOE PESCI... YEAH THAT WEIRD IDIOT..
BLOKE!

We are still back in caveman time...
Concrete
Wood
Fire
So weird... we never going to get out from this cycle.

Message to all Christians leave alone all atheist... they have done nothing to you...
Zealch.
Its NOT A BELIEF.

Isn't it strange we are selfish gene...
We are talking personafication type... when you don't understand science just shut up.
Close this fucking mouth... moron!

Some people had ugly faces or faces which you hope see in no light.
Sexual partner
Friends
Sometimes it seems that those  people  are fucking ugly the people with which you hang out
....
You avoid them by darkness and mask.
So covid19 was a beneficiary to the whole cause.

These jokes are as that far which they gomna get maybe even the curse of being unfunny motherfucker.

We got facebook for the dead people, most people big percentage on FACEBOOK ARE DEAD... MARK ZUCKERBERG IS GETTING PAID FOR USING CORPSES ACCOUNT INC. One more thing when somebody dies I am stopping with tears those stuff cost money, I am going forward in ACTION WITH CRY EMOJIS.

Sometimes ruining a moment
ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comedy: At Least A Kill

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag A kill??? Ukraine pussy gets very wet ... Is it because of the war? Wet vagina The story continues by presenting ...